Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Masule



That was a Nice change being away from the din of civilization !! Although I got really angry at some of the guests traveling with the tour because of indulging in drinking, all in all it was great; playing, dancing, enjoying the nice rain, finding new friends, playing pantomime on the way back - I love this game, I am wondering why I didn't play it before ! It made me use my brain a little bit !!- Wherever we turned our head there was only beauty and harmoney, comparable with all those beautiful little villages in France , and even more ancient!



Of all the traditional and unspoiled mountain villages in the Caspian Province of Gilan, Masulé (Masuleh) is the most breathtakingly beautiful. It's a cool 1050m (3444ft) above sea level and, formed by several irregular levels of terraced cream houses, appears to have grown out of its surroundings.

No comments:

Post a Comment